Sunday, July 1, 2018

I Was Never Jealous Of Dbanj – Dr Sid says

I Was Never Jealous Of Dbanj – Dr Sid says


"I Was Never Jealous Of Dbanj" � Dr Sid says


Singer, Sidney Onoriode Esiri, aka Dr. Sid, has dismissed claims he used to be jealous of D�banj when they were together in the defunct Mo�hits group.

He told Sunday Scoop
�I don�t know where that tale came from. I had no reason to be jealous of D�banj. We were one big family and we did things together. If I had any issue to resolve with him, I would have gone to him to sort things out.

It wasn�t my wish for Mo�hits to split but there are some things that we don�t have any control over. Life goes on and I�m happy that we�re all doing well,� he said toSunday Scoop.
Speaking on howmarriagehas impacted on him, he said,

�Marriage is a beautiful thing. It is the simplest and hardest thing I have ever done. It has made my life better in a lot of ways. Unlike when one was a bachelor, now I�m answerable to people and I always consider them before taking any decision.
It has also helped me to become more matured in certain areas.�


visit link download