Monday, July 2, 2018

Expectations

Expectations


Hi friends,

It is basic human nature to Expect something, we expect Indian Summers not to be so harsh, we expect natural resources not to be scarce. But I expect something different.

In this world, I expect you to abide with me,
To treat me no greater than others,
neither very less than others.

In the time of loneliness, I expect you to stand with me,
I expect to hold my hand.
with you, I can survive on the lone island

In the time of cloudy storm, I expect you to walk with me,
Not because I expect it,
do it if you want it.

In this world, I expect you to abide with me,
and show me I am not different than others,


P.S.: I Expect a lot, I expect to be treated normal, where no one ignores me or treats me different. 


visit link download