Friday, June 29, 2018

UPDATED TASEUPDATES BLOG APPv2 0 3 Promo for 10 Lucky Users

UPDATED TASEUPDATES BLOG APPv2 0 3 Promo for 10 Lucky Users


Morning T.U.B Readers, how are yall doing today? I hope yall are doing good?
Well, Im very pleased to announce to you the New Release of our Mobile App now on the loose + Im going to be giving out what I use in making some extra cash for free, just read down.


I was getting complains from visitors that the blog is giving some errors, and immediately, I had to adjust some Settings like Changing My Mobile View template and some other differences you might have seen, thats why I had to Create this Mobile for your own Convince.


Though the Mobile App has been in existence for a while now. Due to the fact that it has been going through series of test-running on various devices(Android Platform).


Though for now Ive been able to patch up this App for any device running Android OS including BlackBerry10 devices. And trust Me.,its working Perfectly and it runs Smoothly.

FEATURES OF TASEUPDATES BLOG APPv2.0.3

� Its Smooth and Easy to use
� Updated My Partner Option for More Updates on Tech Stuff
� Synchronization Menu available
� Switching of Layout also available
� Its a User-friendly Mobile App
� Quick Notification Alert + New Notification icon
� Its Light-weighted
� It Runs Smoothly on any Android OS � Device
� New themes to select from
� Download section available
� Share with friends Widget also available
� Feedback option also Added


All these and Many More on this Latest Update of Mine.


TO DOWNLOAD THIS APP TO YOUR DEVICE
Simply go through this Link to get it download. Its just 9.9mb


For My iOS Readers, Im currently working on a Mobile App for your device. So keep Crossed Fingers for that!


If youve downloaded this App, kindly let me know if its OK or if theres anything lacking via our Comment Section!

MY PROMO PROMO PART

I can tell this is what youve been waiting for.

This is just to say a Big thanks to all my visitors that has been Clicking my Links!

If you Own a website and you are looking for an App that works directly with your website, one of my past work was NTT (naijatechteam.com) Portal. So, I can also help you create that.

So heres how to qualify for this promo.
� First, like our FaceBook Page
� Add your Number to join our Whatsapp group
� Add you Email when requesting via our Comment section!
� Do well to indicate youre interested!!!

First 10 persons that will comment here will get this App for free.

Make Sure you drop your Email so I can Contact you.

But f you still wanna learn how to create and design this kind of App. Add Me On WhatsApp via 07062542758 and lets talk business cos Im gonna post you ( just know that one is not for free Ooohhh.. Lolol!!!)

Dont dull yourselves!!!


Just Subscribe via Our Email Subscription to get any future Updates.


visit link download